Who We Are
We are an alliance of people standing as bridges to help build strong people, strong families, and strong neighborhoods.
- We stand alongside people believing our presence matters.
- We advocate for people believing our support and defense of people matters.
- We recognize that every person has extraordinary value, worth, and beauty.
- We work to bring people together with face-to-face interactions believing that shared stories and experiences reduce fear and builds relationships.
- We want to fill gaps in services and resources designed to assist people. We recognize our city is filled with amazing people and organizations doing many great things to help people. We don’t want to replicate or compete with these services. We work to identify the areas of need and opportunity being overlooked or unaddressed in our neighborhoods.
- We’re creative problem solvers willing to address challenges with new ideas and approaches. We start our thinking and planning from outside the box!
- We are collaborators and believe that our work is more effective, longer lasting, and more fulfilling when we work with others to accomplish our common vision and goals. We’re constantly looking for people, organizations, and businesses that we can partner with.
Opportunities To Serve
Pure Heart is proud to make the LifeBridge Resource Center available to our church family and community members, offering assistance in job interview/resume skills, couponing, parenting, financial training, spiritual support and other life skills. We are also able to direct clients to additional resources available within our community.
For more information, Contact us at email@example.com
For hours and more info click the button below to go to the LifeBridge Resource Center Page:
School Connect exists to connect faith communities and businesses to adopt local schools in mutually beneficial partnerships. We host a yearly School Connect Summit, train churches and community partners how to adopt schools and lead the Love Our Schools Day Initiative.
Contact Tracey Beal at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have built relationship with 10 schools in the Washington Elementary School District and 2 schools in the Peoria Unified School District that we serve on an ongoing basis. We support these schools with school supply drives, painting and service projects, classroom and office volunteering, and referrals for food services at our Food Pantry, as well as additional support from our Resource Center.
Through out the year our Local Outreach Ministry hosts School Drives, Family to Family Thanksgiving, Christmas Toy Store and the Washington Elementary/St. Mary’s Food Drive.
Contact email@example.com to learn more
“On Mission: Everyone, Everywhere, Everyday!”
Teams on mission to tackle a variety of initiatives throughout the community; Schools, homelessness, domestic violence, sex trafficking, veterans, and more.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Project 1:27 is a ministry based on James 1:27 “Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress…” Arizona has almost 19,000 children in the foster care system and approximately 2,400 of them are adoptable. Project 1:27 is committed to raising awareness of the needs of these children and ministering to foster and adoptive families through advocacy, education and support.
For information please fill out the form below and someone will get in touch with you!