Want to Volunteer?
We need 300 volunteers per week to provide LifeBridge programs and services during this crisis.
To volunteer on one of our COVID-19 Crisis Response Teams click one of the links below.
You are loved and not alone! We are here to help as much as we can during this COVID-19 crisis. Below is a list of services we are providing at this time. All services are dependent upon availability of resources.
LifeBridge at Pure Heart Resource Centers
- Glendale Campus (14240 N 43rd Ave Glendale, AZ 85306 Building 100)
- Peoria Campus (7569 W Greenway Rd, Peoria, AZ 85381)
- Emergency Food and Hygiene products
- Free medical consultations (professional medical staff available)
- Resource Specialists available for referrals to additional services with LifeBridge partners
- Diapers and Baby formula (dependent on availability)
- Household cleaning products (dependent on availability)
LifeBridge at Pure Heart Resource Center – Glendale
LifeBridge at Pure Heart Resource Center – Peoria
Sunday 11:30am-1pm (2nd and 4th Sunday Only)
WANT TO HELP?
Donation collection site:
LifeBridge @ Pure Heart Resource Center –
14240 N 43rd Ave Glendale, Az. 85306
Pure Heart Church Building 100
Below is a list of items we are collecting:
FEMININE HYGIENE PRODUCTS
CANNED FOOD ITEMS
NAVAJO NATION SUPPLIES NEEDED:
To contact us please call 602-281-3244 or email…
Volunteer / Resource Center – Angel George firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations – Arthur Brown email@example.com
Reel Time – Bob Hake firstname.lastname@example.org