Marriage Central provides an opportunity to connect with other couples, develop a biblical perspective on your marriage and hone your skills for a mutually fulfilling relationship. A variety of materials will provide the content and opportunity for table conversation.
On Sunday feel free to join us anytime in room 521 at 8:45 am or 10:15 am. For more information contact email@example.com.
Marriage Discipleship is experienced couples walking alongside less experienced couples to provide growth and healing for lifelong godly marriages. Marriage Discipleship is for all couples at any stage or phase of married life.
If you are interested in being a Discipleship Leader or, you would like to meet with a Discipleship Couple, please contact us by clicking here.
Becoming One (Premarital)
Pure Heart’s “Becoming One” premarital courses prepare couples for marriage by addressing everyday challenges in marriage with a biblical perspective. Preparation is key to placing couples on a direct path to a successful marriage. Engaged or seriously dating couples are welcome to take this course.
Pure Heart offers two formats:
- Weekly Sessions
Class meets for 6 consecutive weeks (2-hour sessions each)
– Cost is $50 per couple and includes materials
- Weekend Workshop
Class meets on a Friday and Saturday
– Friday (6:30pm – 9:30pm) – includes dinner
– Saturday (8:30am – 3:00pm) – includes breakfast and lunch
– Cost $75 per couple and also includes materials
No Childcare available
Check the event calendar below for start dates.
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to provide assistance to you and your fiance’ in making your Wedding Day a memory to treasure.
- Scheduling should be 6 months prior to your wedding date. All weddings are tentatively scheduled through the church office – contact Sandy Gades at the church office, 602-866-8850.
- Premarital Class is mandatory if you are being married by a Pure Heart Pastor
- Follow-up Contact: Once the date has been tentatively verified by Sandy Gades, she will contact you and your fiance’ to arrange an initial meeting at the church to sign and discuss the wedding contract, and all fees pertaining to your choices. The contract contains ceremony and rehearsal guidelines, reception options and fees, and standard set-up options; we will tour the facility you have picked; and the wedding facilitator will answer any questions you many have. Additional meeting times can also be scheduled prior to you wedding date during this meeting to discuss arrangements.
- Your wedding date will remain tentative until all of the following requirements are met:
- A signed contract by all responsible parties is received
- A non-refundable deposit is received (check made payable to Pure Heart) during the initial meeting. The remaining balance is due two (2) weeks prior to wedding date.
- Completion of premarital class
A packet with more detailed information will assist you in deciding if Pure Heart Christian Fellowship is the right place for your wedding needs. Contact Sandy Gades to receive your packet – email@example.com.
Loading Event Calendar…
For more information, contact us by completing the form below!