Financial Peace University – Fall Class
What would it take for you to experience financial freedom? FPU begins Saturday, September 15 and continues for nine weeks. The class meets from 3:30 to 5:00 in room 521. Topics include:
- Creating a realistic budget
- Building an emergency fund
- Getting out of debt
- Planning for retirement
Does the class really make a difference? Here is an email from a graduate two years ago:
We are doing great. We recently moved. Aside from our mortgage, we are debt free! It really is an amazing feeling to have so much burden lifter. Especially when it seemed like the bill were endless and the paychecks were limited. Truthfully because of Financial Peace University and the Because It’s Worth It series, we were able to find peace in our finances and feel good about how God is utilizing our income.
Total cost for class materials is $119.
Here are some additional comments from the last class:
- Learning to create a budget that leads us to living a less financially stressed lifestyle
- Something that is really going to impact me was (sp) sections about schooling insurances
- Just start! No matter how overwhelming it is
- Debt doesn’t have to be a way of life
- My husband and I learned to communicate about our finances in a way we had never done before. This helped us reveal misunderstanding and build new trust in our motives and behaviors.